Ducted Reverse Cycle
Ducted reverse cycle split systems are the ultimate in comfort all year round, and are able to keep the temperature in your home at a comfortable and consistent temperature - regardless of what is
going on outside.
Ducted split systems are quiet and efficient when either heating or cooling your home They are so easy to maintain and all functions of the unit are operated via a wall mounted LCD control.
Like the wall mounted split system they offer an inverter range which saves significantly on running costs, and make them quieter to run.
As the most comprehensive heating and cooling solution, there are several key benefits to choosing a ducted split system:
- Operate your heating and cooling from one unit that reaches every room of your home.
- The simple control point allows you to operate all the features of your system quickly and easily.
- Range of units available allow you to tailor your new system to your home, budget and lifestyle.
- The ducted system blends seamlessly with the design of your home and doesn't take up valuable wall space.
- As the hard working components are located outside, this system is extremely quiet to run.
- Due to the effectiveness and popularity of ducted split systems, they actually increase the value of your home.
There is no doubt that here in Melbourne we find ourselves experiencing extreme heat, and extreme cold - sometimes within the one season!
Ducted reverse cycle split systems provide you with a comprehensive solution
to beat any weather Melbourne decides to give us.
Crosbie Climate Systems work with several brands to provide you choice for you complete heating and cooling solution, and are happy to provide options of brands within your quote. The brands we work with and recommend are: